HumanTech Environmental Policy
Economic activity and production are always associated with impacts on nature and the environment. Environmental protection is a significant part of our work and is considered in all of our commercial decisions.
In the company guidelines, the HumanTech Group pledges social responsibility towards employees, society and the environment.
Our environmental policy is assessed regularly and is based on the following principles:
1. Environmental protection is part of all tasks at the HumanTech Group.
2. Environmental protection affects every employee.
3. Communication about topics that are relevant to environmental protection is maintained at the HumanTech Group.
4. Contractual partners are encouraged to apply the same environmental standards.
5. The HumanTech Group also adheres to the applicable and relevant environmental regulations.
Our contribution towards the decentralised energy system revolution is our own photovoltaic plant that supplies the majority of the power for our production site and therefore completes the range of climate and environmental protection measures that our company has installed.